Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I have been a busy boy these last few days! After narrowly escaping the grusome flu that plagued mom and dad right before Christmas, I was able to celebrate with almost everyone I could imagine (just wish I could have seen great grandma Vonda!). Christmas Eve morning I opened gifts with mommy and daddy, shortly after Nini, Pawpa, Uncle Robbie and Uncle Todd came over to celebrate with us. Nini made a yummy breakfast...can you believe I ate 4 sausage patties! I am a growing boy, well atleast my potbelly is growing! Dad had to go to like a catrillion services at church and then the plan was to go to Uncle Robbie's church for Christmas Eve service. Unfortunatley we were not able to make it, but we did arrive safely to grandma and grandpa's house in Ohio. On Christmas day we spent lots of time with daddy's side of the family. I didn't really get into opening gifts, I'd rather tackle the boxes or rearrange the stacks. We stayed in Ohio for a couple of days. I got some good playing time in with my cousins! I am now back in good ol' Indiana and life is slowing returning to normal. Here is an unslaught of pictures from my festivities...








2 comments:

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

The good news was that you missed having that awful flu, the bad news was to miss Uncle Robbie's church service--but as I have heard the story it was only 20 degrees so I hope you were staying a little warmer. What an exciting few days for such a special holiday. Of course, tearing the paper off the boxes is the greatest fun of all. I have been having a lot of fun looking at all your pictures up to date, keep them coming, I promise to show them to you when you come to my house-then you will know what a cute little guy you really are. Now it's time to start getting ready for 2009!!!!

Erin Pongratz said...

Hey been awhile since i've checked my blog. Love Corbin's blog...he just way too cute.
Hope your all feeling better...See ya Thurs.