Monday, December 1, 2008

A trip to Ohio...

I went to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Ohio this weekend and had lots of fun! Friday we went to a Christmas parade where I saw a "dino", "orseys" (horseys), ho ho ho'ed at Santa and saw my cousins driving in the parade. Grandma's house is all decorated for Christmas which gives me lots to look at but a lot of no no's that I can't touch. I only broke a small christmas tree in her nativity, oops. There is also a light switch that makes figurines play music and sing, I only asked to dance 100 times this weekend. Here are a few pictures of my adventures...


A quick glance at Corbin's crazy hair...poor kid's hair looks like this everyday, even after being wet down. He is also showing off that he can say cheese for the camera.

Getting a foot massage with cousin Keaton.


Decorating cookies at Grandma Sherri's house...I think I got more on me than I did on the cookies. I don't know why no one else had to decorate in the nude!

1 comment:

ZFam said...

I love his hair!! JD's would be crazy as well, but I've just been buzzing it. I'm lazy, what can I say?!