Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Corbin is in bed but wanted me to share some pictures of his last few days. But while I have the keyboard just thought I would share a funny story with you all (probably only funny to his parents but I will share nonetheless).
Corbin had been running around holding his socks. A few moments later he came into the room and the socks were missing. I didn't think anything of it, his socks are ALWAYS missing! He would leave the room and return repeating "shocks" over and over. He would come to my legs and leave, but each time I didn't follow he would yell "shocks." Finally I told him to take me to the socks. He brought me to the guest room where he had put his socks on the cat! He was so proud and I was amazed! He is talking so much now, not always in English :)





After staining my entire body orangey red from ravioli I had to take a bath...





A few pics of decorating for Christmas.




An early gift from Great Grandma Vonda or as Corbin calls him " my mo mo."

4 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

I love the "shocks" story...too cute! They come up with the cutest things at this learning to talk stage! :) It was fun to see some of your Christmasy pics too. Merry Christmas!

ZFam said...

I'm very impressed that he put the shocks on the cat!!! What a smart little guy!...and the bathtub pics...SO SWEET!

The Liller Family said...

How can you not just want to eat him up??? I wish I had written down all the funny things my kids came up with when they were that age - cuz' I can't remember jack anymore!!! haha! So, note to self (or you) - write them down, you'll be glad you did someday!

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

So, it took a sixteen month old guy to get the message to you that in that cold weather the cat needed something to keep his paws warm. It's good the cat approves of playing dress-up. He's so cute in all his pics.