Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cruel and Unusual Punishment...

I am not sure if it's because I wake up so early or that I didn't eat my veggies, but today mom and nini took me to a place where they did unspeakable things to me. Sure it was inviting when I first got there. They had a train set for me, a play set with a slide and even suckers...but what happened next still sends shivers down my spine. A lady strapped me down, put a cape around my neck and came at me with a sharp object. I kept tugging on the cape yelling "tuck!" (stuck) but it seemed as if no one cared. Despite the candy and the Elmo tape they let me watch I fought like a champ...both mom and I were sweating when the horror ended! Although I recovered fairly quickly after it was over, mom is the one who said she wouldn't be going back for a LONG time! Corbin 1 mom 0...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me this was just a hair cut!

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Now that's what I call a fine looking young fellow with a grown up hair cut. How much butch-wax did Mommie use to make it look so neat?

ZFam said...

That was an incredibly funny post! Thanks for the laugh=) And what a cutie! It was worth it--his haircut looks so cute!