Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just call me Peter Pan!

Well something very exciting has happened to me the last few days...I FOUND MY SHADOW! At first it was a little scary, but after waving at it and talking to it I found that he is not scary at all. In fact, I see lots of sha-ohs (shadows)now...chairs have a shadow, tables have shadows, even mommy has a shadow. A whole new world has been discovered! Today mommy and I had some friends over to play. For the most part I played very nicley with baby Rowan, except I learned that you can't throw blocks at babies...oops! I have also started to jump...kinda. I have the feeling they just pretend I am getting off the ground, but I certainly try very hard. Lots of arm and head throwing. One of these days I will be able to touch the ceiling fan that I love so much! Dad has been home for the last few days on vacation, but he had to go back to work today and it was an adjustment. I was so spoiled to have my buddy being there all day long, that I waited by the window calling for him, when he came home it was a sweet reunion!

Showing off my jumping ability!

Waiting for daddy...

Greeting daddy...

Kissing my shadow!

3 comments:

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Corbin,
Now you will have great fun following your shadow in many places and ways. I love the pic of your kissing your shadow on the wall. I believe your hair is getting darker each picture, soon that summer sun will change all that I guess.

Erin Pongratz said...

love your blog...Corbin you are so cute...Conner says WAZ UP!

ZFam said...

That is hilarious...love him kissing his own shadow! Too cute!