Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The snow has arrived

I got a sled for Christmas and haven't been able to use it...until today! After dad came home from work, we all got bundled up and headed to the church to sled. We didn't look like the most prestigious family - I was wearing boots that we too small, mommy's gloves, Dad had paint on his pants, and mom was wearing a pair of dad's pants with plastic baggies on her feet...I am glad that I didn't run into anyone I knew! It was soooo cold that we didn't last very long, but it was an outing!



2 comments:

MP said...

that looks like so much fun. too bad we too, got a sled, but unfortunately have had NO SNOW. seriously it is below zero and we have nothing to show for it. I love Corbin's hat. Too cute!!

Sarah and Adam Hubert said...

I want to see the plastic bag on your feet, B!