Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MONEY!

My new favorite word and game is Money! It all began at the mall one day when I saw other kids throwing money into the fountain. But what I have discovered is that mommy and daddy have money around the house that I can throw into sinks, tubs, potties...you name it and I can throw money into it. At first I think mom and dad thought it was cute that I would say money, but after endless days of me "polietly" asking for money while standing at the sink or tub I think it has lost its charm. Here are a few pictures of me and my money...as well as a few of me playing copy cat with dad!







4 comments:

DURHAM FAMILY said...

All I can say is I'm glad there wasn't a picture of your Dad in a baseball cap and diaper at the end :0)

ZFam said...

I like his new haircut...looks just like his daddy!

Oh, don't you just love digging things out of the toilet!?!?!? BOYS!!!!!

Ben and Erin said...

It cracked us up when Clare started saying money too, although your story about the money and throwing it in things is pretty funny! Clare just likes to put hers in her bank. Anyway, I say this all the time, but Corbin is so cute! :)

The Liller Family said...

I love how you made your own fountain in the sink - and since your so fond of straws, remind me to show you my straw trick. Your mommy might remember the straw trick from one of the DW we worked together!!! ;o)