Monday, February 25, 2008

Check me out!






I am going to post a random assortment of pictures. You will see me sitting like a big boy in my high chair, drinking from a BIG BOY cup, playing with friends, and much more! I had my 6 month appointment and the doctor called me a future linebacker. I only have about one more pound until I have to switch carseats. I hope I learn to sit in a grocery cart or mom and I will be housebound. I am sitting up pretty good these days. I can't sit myself up, but I am working out it. But who needs to sit when they can pull themselves to a stand. I am getting dangerous, so mom and dad did some baby proofing this weekend. Pretty soon I will be crawling all over, because scooting backwards is frustrating me...

6 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

Corbin is so cute!! I had to laugh at your comment on my blog about the 1980's. You need to get a computer! I miss you! :) I was thinking back after I got your comment about our love for Liar Liar and Billy Madison....now we are moms. Crazy! Anyway, I love the new pics and look forward to seeing more. Keep them coming when you can venture out of the 80's. ;)

Kendra said...

Such an adorable little boy! He's growing so quickly!

Gammie V said...

Corbin,
What's this reading a book at 6 months old!? I loved seeing how much you had grown and all the cute little antics you are picking up with the growing process to keep Mommie and Daddy on their toes!

H Gillam said...

I glad to see you are reading Corbin! You are going to make your teachers so proud.

ZFam said...

Wow, Corbin! You are one tough little guy! Pullling yourself up, huh!? JD's slacking in that department (which I'm not comoplaining about!)...but hopefully if we ever get moved out to Indiana, you two can become good little buds...so close in age--you'll have tons of fun!

MP said...

Brooke..he is so adorable! I am sure these first 6 months have flown for you. i love all your pictures!

Megan Saylor Parker