Sunday, February 24, 2008

It has been tooo long!

Sorry that I have not posted anything in a while. I will blame mom and dad for the neglect. A lot has happened since we last spoke. I got tubes in my ears. I don't remember much of what happened but mom and dad say that I was a bit crazy coming out of anesthesia (don't laugh at my spelling I am only 6 months!). People keep asking my mom if she can tell a difference now that I have the tubes, it makes me think I wasn't always a joy to be around. Right after I got the tubes I got a bad cold and then a staff infection on my skin! Is it just me or am I sick all the time? I have lots of new and cute pics to post but I don't have the camera with me. I just wanted to let you know how surgery went and that I have not forgotten about all of you. I promise to add some pictures tomorrow so check back!

No comments: