Friday, February 1, 2008

Corbin vs.the elements




Although we didn't get as much snow as the people on tv said we were going to get...I still made good use of my day and went on my first sledding expedition. Mom and dad bundled me up and we drove to this huge mountain (at least that is what it looked like to me). Dad and I hiked to the top and before I knew it we were racing down the mountain with snow flying in our face...I had been watching other kids do it all day long, but they would keep going up and down for hours, once was enough for me. Plus I think the hike wore out dad. Here are a few pictures of my exciting adventure...

4 comments:

Gammie V said...

Corbin,
Boy did that look like fun sliding down that big hill with all that snow flying. You looked all warm and cozy and for your first big snow trip. I notice Mommie was smart enough to stay on the ground while you and Daddy had all the fun.

Ben and Erin said...

Brooke--It's Erin Essenburg! I'm so glad I found your blog. :) We have one too. Check it out. Congrats on your sweet little Corbin. What a cutie! We have a little girl, Clare. Hope to keep in touch now that I found you! Talk to you soon.

Kayla said...

BROOKE!!!! It's Kayla Gulick. I had no idea you blogged! Or that you had a son!! WAHOO!! I found your blog on Kendra Smeltzer's! You can check ours out. It's kjg0305.blogspot.com Corbin is beautiful. Tell Kurt that Josh and I say hello! P.S. Aside from Corbin (as if there is life besides kids once you have them,) how are things going with you guys?

Anonymous said...

Hey snowbunny!
We had fun in the snow too!
We didnt have school for a couple of days so we got out our snowmobile and drove all around!!!
It was pretty fun!
Love
The Sprows