Monday, March 10, 2008

Scootin'




Each day I am getting closer and closer to taking off and crawling. Today I have had some really good scoots and crawls, but I still think it is easier to cry and be carried to where I would like to go. Two weekends ago it got warm enough for Grandma Brodbeck to take me to the park and for stroller rides. But it is back in the 30's again so it was just a taste of the good life. I am ready to go somewhere warm and play outsid, this snow is for the birds. I went into this weekend with three teeth and by Saturday I had SIX! My gums are a little tender but I am looking forward to my new smile, and not to mention the yummy foods I will get to try once I get these chompers working. Hope you all are doing great!

3 comments:

Ben and Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben and Erin said...

I can't believe how fast Corbin's teeth came in! It's nice to get them out of the way. Clare is always fussy when teething. She has 8, with two molars coming in=lots of drool! I hear you about the cold weather too..UGH! I'm so sick of it. I can't wait for spring. :) Love the new pictures.
p.s. the deleted comment is from me, I found an error in my first comment. :)

Kendra said...

Brooke! My phone broke and I lost all my saved phone numbers. Can you email me yours so that I can call you over Easter weekend to see when we can get together? Thanks! Can't wait to meet Corbin and catch up!
kendrasmeltzer@hotmail.com