Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Feeling HOT HOT HOT!

It has been VERY hot the last couple of days. The pictures you are about to see are from the spray park near our house, but let me make this disclaimer. The water park is next to the normal park where mom and dad had brought me to play. We stopped there on our way home from a bike ride. There were no intentions of me playing in the water...but they couldn't hide it from me! That is why I am running around in my skivies. Public indecency is not something I try to do, but I was hot and I wanted to get wet! Also, the pictures are from moms camera, so I am sorry about the quaility. I also started Kindermusik today. It is a class for babies 0-18months where we sing, dance and play instruments. I was kinda nervous for my first class, I wanted to make a good impression. But I am afraid I made more of an impression on a little girls head. I was just playing the maraca on her head-apparently she didn't like that. I need to learn to be gentle to the littler babies. I also have been kinda sick. Mom and dad took me to the doctor last week and when I got there something magical happened - I showed no signs of being sick or fussy. But within an hour and a half from being home a spiked a fever of 102.5 and developed a croopy cough. I think mom is waiting to take me back in. I think she knows I put on a show for the doctor.

3 comments:

ZFam said...

Looks like fun! Anything to burn off their energy, right?! I feel like ALL I do these days is chase JD...I'm sure you are in the exact same boat!!!

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Corbin,
I hope you got over your little sick spell before going back to the Dr. You looked real "cool" playing in the water spray. Sounds very grown up to be going to a play group at age one--you'll be the hit (not that kind of hit) of the group soon. It's hot out here now, just no rain to make it humid .

Sarah and Adam Hubert said...

My little "nephew" is getting so big! I can't wait to see you Corbin in October! It might be too chilly for the water park then but I promise we'll have fun together. :) You are one handsome fella!