Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Basketball Boy!

I love to throw things! Rocks, rubber from the park, puzzle pieces, and balls! I especially love basketball. Every time we go to the park, mom has to lower the hoop and hold me up to make baskets. Sometimes I like to hang from the rim and pretend I am a BIG kid. My neighbors have a tiny basketball hoop that they let me play with. But I do barge over and snoop around their garage until I find it. The things you can get away with when you are one! Lately my love of throwing things into baskets and trashcans has merged with my love of water. And anything from hairbrushes and remotes have been in the potty. I also enjoy finding anything I can carry and putting it in mommy and daddy's tub and turn the water on. They have had to fish out towels, pants, video games, etc...They keep saying no no no, but I just laugh and run away!


3 comments:

MP said...

sounds eerily similar to cade..hmm..they sure give their moms a run for their money! :)

Ben and Erin said...

I remember this stage with Clare. We had quite a few things being put in the potty and she put herself in the bathtub too! It's pretty funny when they do that, but also frustrating if you wanted something like your hairbrush! :) He's such a cutie. I hope you guys are going to homecoming--we'd love to see you. :)

ZFam said...

oh man...Corbin sounds like a crazy boy! I feel like JD does the same type of things...boys...!!!