Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It has been a while!

As I get bigger, I get faster. Which means mom is busy chasing me around ALL day not really allowing for many moments where she has a free hand to take a picture. I will try to slow down so we can make sure the blog gets updated more. After watching other kids my age around town and at church mom and dad have decided that I am the busiest little guy around. I wake up (very early these days I might add) at 100 miles an hour and don't stop until I sleep. a new development is that I can say a few words like light (li-li), kitty (titty), dog, uh-oh, dada. I also love water! Any chance I get to turn on a faucet or throw something in the toilet is a fun time. This last weekend I went to Ohio and to Michigan to visit family, and it was a good time because water was involved!!!





2 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

We are glad to see you back on the blog! You sound about as busy as Clare. We need to get you two together to run around and play in water! :)

Kendra said...

Wow that hair has gotten really blond! We miss you! Kenneth is probably about as busy. :) I think a play date should be scheduled. :)