Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lazy Days


A rare snuggle moment...maybe because a remote was involved!


The face of a satisfied boy!

The last few days have been very warm and beautiful, besides the incredible ammounts of rain. On Monday Mom, Dad and I went on a bike ride on the Monon Trial. I thought it was pretty relaxing, I don't know why they thought it was hard. I also went to the pool on Sunday afternoon. There is a pool just my size in our neighborhood. Today mommy and I may ride our bike over to the splash park. But the word "splash" kinda scares me, since I don't like it when the big kids splash me at the pool. I've been feeling kinda crummy lately. The doctor thinks I may have hand, foot and mouth disease - but since it's viral, there isn't really anything they can do for me. But I've been reminding mom and dad often that I am in pain. Hopefully I will be in tip top shape soon. Mom and dad are still praying I sleep past 5:30 am soon, feel free to join them in their efforts cause I am pretty set in my ways :)

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Completely understand the 5:30 ritual. I'm hoping for the same thing! :)