Friday, May 30, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My

Yesterday was a BIG day for me. I went to the zoo and saw lots of animals. Most of the animals were sleeping, but I got to see an elephant show, pet a goat (I pulled his horn and got yelled at by the worker), and I even touched a shark! My favorite part was the aquarium with all of the fish. I tried to catch them but they were too quick for me. Please don't laugh at the pictures of me in the hat. I know my head is large and the hat is small, but I blame my parents for poor packing.


Corbin is soooo big.


Corbin hesitating to pet the goat after being yelled at by the zoo-keeper.



Corbin was excited to see an animal finally awake!



Stretching his legs after been cooped up in a carseat and a stroller.

1 comment:

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Corbin looks like he's a natural with all the fun things to do at the zoo, he did look like he was clapping his hands when he saw one awake. What fun!!!!!!