Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sorry no pictures...

Mom and dad have been falling behind with the pictures lately. Dad left the camera at work and keeps forgetting to bring it home. But just because there are no pictures does not mean nothing has happened! I have another tooth, this makes number 7! I think a few more are on the way, but I have to wait for mom and dad to count them because I can only count to one. I also had my nine month appointment. Good news is I may become very rich as a professional football player, bad news is none of my clothes fit me. Can you believe I weigh 27lbs?!?! The doctor says I don't look like a sumo wrestler, that I am just solid. I guess I will have to grow up saying...I'm not fat, I am just big boned :) If the weather is nice this week I may go to the zoo. I will be sure to show lots of pictures...

2 comments:

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Hey Corbin, what's with a guy weighing 27 lbs.!!!!! and having 7 teeth at 9 months old!!!!!!! You must be a good boy and eat all the right things. I hope they buy you some larger clothes so you can go to the zoo this week and take a lot of pictures. What size do you wear now????

ZFam said...

Oh man, I thought JD was doing well, but he was only at 23 pounds! Way to go Corbin!=)