Monday, December 10, 2007

My Big Day




This was quite a weekend. Not only did I have my first real snow, but my grandma, grandpa, uncle Kyle and cousins Keaton and Chaney came over to play. We went to the Children's museum where I rode the carousel and a GIANT slide. I had so much fun! The next day mom and dad dressed me up like a little man and paraded me in front of the church. I think there was more to it than that, but I was so mezmerized by the lights and the crowd I hardly heard what the Pastor was saying. It is a good thing mom and dad listen as I was dedicated, because they will need God's help raising me :) Afterwards, my whole family had a party for me back home. It is nice when people fight over who gets to hold me! I had my four month appointment today. The doctor said I was a solid boy. I am doubting that had much to do with my state of mind and more to do with my 97th percentile rankings. I am in Ohio for a couple days while mommy and daddy go to New York. I am sure I will have lots of stories to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Corbin-
you're getting so big and adorable! =]