Friday, November 23, 2007

Sorry for the delay.





Yesterday was quite a day! I had grandma and grandpa over along with Uncle Todd and Robbie for Thanksgiving. There was so much activity going on that I couldn't sleep all day long! I didn't want to miss out on the Turkey (which after the looooong wait, I still didn't get any!) I should remind them that I have a tooth and one more on the way. Today I drove, well I slept and dad drove, to Ohio to see Grandma and Grandpa Brodbeck and a parade of lights. I hope I can stay up for it. Some more exciting news...I saw my first snow! Not enough for a snow angel, but enough to make it pretty brrrr. Well enjoy some pictures...

2 comments:

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Corbin,
It was worth the wait to see you at your very first Thanksgiving feast. What's with that bunch that you didn't get any turkey with all those teeth.

Anonymous said...

Hey Corbin!! U should of come to see us on Thanksgiving!! we had LOTS of food left over! (thank u Grandma Stuck!! ;)
Luv,
The Sprows

P.S. We STILL cant wait to see u!!!