Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday was a very interesting day. I was dressed up like a hotdog and handed candy out to princesses, colts players, clowns, power rangers, bugs and so much more. I am not sure why I was staying home while the other kids were out playing, mom said something about it being better to give then to receive...i think the real reason has to do with me having no teeth! Maybe next year. This last weekend I was in Ohio visiting Grandma and Grandpa Brodbeck. I also got to play with Keaton and Chaney and Aunt Tara and Uncle Kyle. I won't be a snitch and tell on my uncle but there was an incident involving chocolate that I am sure won't make mommy and daddy very happy. I also celebrate my 3 month birthday! Can you believe I am that old already? I occassionally roll over, but never when dad is around. It is a silly game I am playing with him. Well here are some pictures for you to enjoy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Corbin, your dad knows me from Northbeach, and he came to my school. Tell him I said thankyou. Its really neat to find you here. I hope you had a Happy Halloween. I would give you all the candy I don't want(vast majority) and can't have(I can't have carmel do to my braces), but you don't have teeth.

See you on Friday Night (assuming you will be there)!

Anonymous said...

corbin- i know if your mom and dad didn't have teeth, they would love someone to feed them melted chocolate. isn't that what uncle's are for? besides that stuff they have you drinking gets old sometimes. your first words should be "pop" and "pepsi" like Chaney's.

Anonymous said...

hey corbin u r adorable!!! i wish i could see u!! next time u come to ohio come to see the sprows!!we will give u candy! ;>