Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!





I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I sure did. I got to see grandparents and uncles, my aunt, cousins, great grandparents and many more...what more could a little guy ask for? My day began at my house where mommy and daddy came in with a video camera to tell me it was Christmas, if I may toot my own horn, I had a very cute reaction. My dad is trying to to see how he can publish it to the blog so you all can see. Then we went to my Grandma and Grandpa's house in Indiana where Uncle Todd and Robbie were there. We had so much fun...we opened presents, I ate the paper, it was great. Then we, I mean mom and dad, packed up the car and we headed to Ohio! I was too excited to sleep the whole time in the car, but I did as good as someone strapped into a contraption facing backwards could do. When we got to Ohio tons of people were there! We again opened gifts and played games. I was pretty worn out, but refused to nap. Can you believe they wanted me to miss out on the events to take a nap?! Today I am having yet another Christmas. I knew I had been a good boy, but this is getting ridiculous!!! Enjoy some pictures...

No comments: