Sunday, September 2, 2007

Third Times A Charm

I have been having difficulty updating my blog because the computer has been kicking me off the internet as soon as I try to publish my exciting adventures. So I have waited a few days and I hope in my absence it has learned its lesson.

My great grandma Vonda came to see me, and now I know why they call her GREAT grandma. She was so much fun, and I am not just saying that because she only had great things to say about me, like how handsome and well behaved I am. I was said to see her go, but I am eager to visit her in Sunny L.A.

Last weekend I made my first out of state trip! I was told that I was a very good boy, but I don't remember much because I slept the whole way. Once we made it to Ohio, we took grandma and grandpa to a baseball game, where grandma Sherri was surprised by a 50th birthday party. I got to meet a lot of family and friends that I hadn't seen before, but don't quiz me on names I don't remember! I spent the next day with mom, dad, grandma and my cousins. I even survived my first tornado!! Cousin Keaton shared his blanket with me in the basement so I wouldn't be afraid!

On Saturday, grandma, mom and I went to Michigan to visit dad and the jr. high students who were at Miracle camp for a retreat. Most people go their whole lives never leaving the state they were born in, and at 4 weeks I had been to 3! Grandma showed me around camp and made me excited to go myself one day when I am bigger.

I returned home from Ohio Sunday afternoon. It was good to be back, except I didn't like what happened next. My mommy got the flu!! Do you know what it's like to have your mom out of commission? But dad and nini (grandma stewart) took good care of me.

I had my first BIG BOY bath! At first I didn't think it was the greatest thing, but I am getting used to it. Just don't do it when I am hungry and tired!!

I have many pictures that go along with my adventures, but they will be added tomorrow...so check back and see how much I have grown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you were that cute baby boy I saw at Miracle Camp. Isn't it ironic we were both there with North Beach! bye bye!