Sunday, September 9, 2007



Grandpa Stewart bought me some winter outifts that he thought I needed to have. Daddy thought it would be funny to dress me up and take pictures. If I look out of it, that is actually humiliation that you are seeing. But I am looking forward to growing big so I can fit into them this winter.

I went to church this morning, but I may have insulted the pastor, because I slept through most of it. But it could also be because I have my very first cold. How can you have a cold when it is hot outside? But mpm keeps sticking a turkey baster in my nose, I think she is trying to suck out my brain. I was sitting in my swing this afternoon and mom came over to see me and I greeted her with a waterfall of snot that shot out my nose like a rocket. We both found it very amusing. Despite how much mom enjoyed the show, I would rather not have that happen again, I'm tired of feeling yucky!!!

Grandma and Grandpa Brodbeck came down to see me this weekend. But they must have brought the rain with them, because since they arrived the weather has been pretty gloomy. Grandma and I tried to go for a walk and it started to rain on us, good thing my stroller has a canopy or I would have been wet like grandpa who grilled us dinner in a down pour!!

Despite being sick I am smiling lots now and I am even almost starting to laugh! I discovered that there is a mirror over my swing that has the face of some good looking baby. I am also starting to use my voice, I love to talk. I was starting to talk during church and dad put a pacifier in my mouth, how rude. I guess he will never know what I was going to say.

I can hardly believe I am six weeks old already. I am excited to see how I learn and grow this next week!

No comments: