Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Can you believe I am 8 weeks!!?

Saturday I celebrated 8 weeks since I entered the world. And when I say celebrated, I really mean it. Grandma and Grandpa Brodbeck came down with my cousins Keaton and Chaney and they took me to the circus and the children's museum! I saw lots of animals and acrobats, and Keaton told me lots of stories. When I got home dad and I went swimming! It was lots of fun, kind of like a giant bath...but a little cooler.

The last couple of weeks I have been battling a cold, but after going to the doctor today it seems that the cold won. I have an ear infection and I have to take bubble gum flavored medicine. If that is what bubble gum actually tastes like, I never want any!

I have lots of pictures of my big adventures, but I am waiting for Grandma to send them to me so I can share them with all of you. Check back soon!!!!

No comments: