Monday, July 30, 2007

It's rough being popular






It's tough being popular. I get held all day long, everyone tells me I'm so cute, and then I get kisses. I just wish daddy would stop taking so many pictures. That flash is bright! Today I had a lot of visitors. Most of them from church. Mary and Joe stopped by and so did Dave and Dawn. Also the whole stiff family stopped by as well. Little did I know that Andy was a seamstress, and made me a amazing blanket. I can't wait to fill it with drool and mark my territory. If I knew life was this good, I wouldn't have waited 9 months to come out!

1 comment:

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Corbin,
After seeing just how cute you are in your picture today, I couldn't wait any longer to come all the way from CA (much longer ride than Michigan)to see you. Daddy will try to tell you that I'm really coming to see Mommie; let's keep it our secret that you are the one I'm coming to see in just two more weeks.