Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My last full day in the hospital



I get to go home tomorrow. This was one of the best pictures of the day. Daddy went to work today so that he could take off the rest of the week to hang out with mom and I. I'm not sure what we're going to do, but I'm hoping we'll go to play golf... wahhh wahhh wahhhh... Sorry, dad took over the keyboard and I had to fight him to get back on the computer. That was him that pretended to me and wanted to go golfing. I don't think golf would be too fun yet. I'll mostly just sleep and maybe eat a little more. I'll keep you updated.

Today was a fun day. I had a few visitors again, I'll post their pictures in a little while. Hopefully tonight mom will let me have a full night sleep and won't wake me up. It's time to get a little more sleep for the day!

Corbin

3 comments:

GmaB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GmaB said...

I miss you very much. Tell your Mom and Dad that they are awesome parents and they have a wonderful, handsome Son. xoxoxoxoxo

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Happy one week old birthday!!!!! Whisper to Daddy that you feel he should post your picture on your blog; maybe he's forgotten it's a day for a party.