Sunday, July 29, 2007

Corbin Day 2





Today I've had a lot of visitors. I had some people from my mommy and daddy's lifegroup and other friends from church. Here are some pictures of my day, it looks a lot like yesterday. I think I can get used to having people hold me all day and snuggle. Keep sending your comments, I read each one of them. Well not really, mommy and daddy read them and then tell it to me. I'm only a day old, I can't read!!! Don't ask me to explain how I type then.
Currently Grandpa Stewart is trying to burp me, but I'm holding in all my gas for when mommy holds me. She thinks it's cute that I have gas. This morning I had a terrible surgery done to a part of me that I'm not allowed to talk about. Mommy said it's private. So needless to I'm really sore, but I'm still having a great day. I'll blog more again later, now it's time to sleep. I seem to like that.


1 comment:

grn said...

Picture caption:
Augh!!!! KURT