Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Best Buds



Corbin is obsessed with "his baby." He needs to know where she is and what she is doing at all times. We have heard remarks like "Hi Quincy, it's Corbin. I am your big brother." "Quincy and chocolate milk are my favorite!" "Can the baby tuck me in." "She is my sister and I like to hold her." The only ill words we have heard from him was when she was getting her diaper changed. She was screaming and he said "that is why you shouldn't have had a baby. Now I can't hear that tv!" But that comment was followed by him coming over and telling her "it's ok baby. You are alright." Hopefully Corbin will be as good of a big brother as his mommy's were!

3 comments:

Dave, Ninny and Isla said...

So sweet! I always love to hear Corbin's commentary. I hope Isla will like her little sibling just as much.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of Corbin when I read these blogs---he is truly devoted to being the best brother! These pics are just "too" precious. Being a Great grandmother, of course, I am a bit prejudice! If only I lived closer I could enjoy them so much more. I love the blog.' Gr-Gr Vonda

floyd said...

So sweet! Miss you guys! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving:)