Sunday, November 21, 2010

I want back in the belly...



So far life outside the belly has been rough. For the first nine months I floated in a warm bath where I ate, slept and played at my leisure, now eating is a chore that typically results in what I have heard people refer to as projectile vomit. Whatever it is, it is gross and unwelcome! The doctor was concerned that I may have pyloric stenosis, so this week I had xrays and an upper GI. Everyone thought Corbin was young when he had xrays...I showed him up! Tests showed that I have reflux, which is a fancy word for I whimper while I eat and don't eat much, cringe and cry after I eat, and if I am not positioned just so, will lose whatever it was I just consumed!! The dr. also suspects a milk intolerance, so a special formula has helped clear up an unsightly rash near my lady parts. Other than that, I AM GREAT! I am looking forward to having a huge feast on Thursday!
Love Qunicy

1 comment:

floyd said...

Poor Quincy:( Praying for you guys! Hope things settle down a little! Happy Thanksgiving!!