Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Part 1

My daddy went to a far off land called Nicaragua for 10 whole days! So I had an adventure of my own for a couple days...I went to a magical place called Ohio. I always love going up there to see my grandma and grandpa and of course Keaton and Chaney. As always I was a busy busy boy! Grandma and Grandpa took me on a pursuit for hidden objects in the hours of darkness (egg hunt at night, but I wanted it to sound more grown up). I did quite well, I didn't let the big kids bully me out of candy filled goodness! Also while I was there I (drum roll please....) went poopy on the potty!! There haven't been any repeat preformances, but that is mainly because I have felt so crummy. Double ear infections (so much for those tubes) and a staff infection. I wanted to keep mommy busy with my needs so she wouldn't miss daddy...but somehow I think my plan backfired and she wanted him back even faster! Here are some pictures with my cousins...



No comments: