Monday, July 28, 2008

Look how much I've grown...


One Year Ago...

Happy Birthday to me!! It seems like yesterday I started this blog. Hard to believe that it has already been ONE YEAR! To help me celebrate the occasion, on Saturday I had a birthday party, where my grandparents, cousins, uncles and aunt were all there!! We had presents, a pinata, and a CAKE. I enjoyed them all very much! Today is my real birthday and I am pretty sure mom and dad will let me try that cake one more time. Unfortunately I have started to feel kinda crummy these last few days. But I go to the Doctor tomorrow for my one year, so he will be able to tell me (well, mom and dad - I already know, just can't get them to understand my screams) if it is teeth or something else. Nini and Papa are coming over for dinner. I think I will make uncle Todd where a party hat, he has to listen to the birthday boy! Here are a few pictures from Saturday...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who says NO?


auto loans

Kendra said...

Happy birthday! You look so adorable in your little hat!

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Corbin,
I can see they did not give you a big enough piece of cake! Was it fun tearing the paper off all your presents? What a poster boy with your hat and holding up one finger, I guess Uncle Todd put you up to that.

Ben and Erin said...

Corbin is so so cute! Happy Birthday big boy! :)