Monday, July 21, 2008

A few pictures from Lake Tahoe!

Well I have made it back from Lake Tahoe, and I had a lot of fun. There were many "firsts" for me, a few to mention - the airplane ride (mom and dad don't like to remember that), camping, a beach, feeding ducks, mountains...and many more. I have lots of pictures to show you but we don't have our card reader at home. But thanks to Uncle Robbie I have a few to show of how very very very dirty I was!!

This occured about 5 minutes after arriving at camp. Mom and dad learned not to dress me in white.

This picture is self-explanatory!

4 comments:

MP said...

glad you guys had fun!! he is seriously adorable!! His hair is getting so blonde!

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

What's a boy to do on his first camping trip except get dirty, dirty, and dirtier? We won't mention the airplane ride. Looking forward to more pictures of your big adventure.

ZFam said...

Wow! his hair is getting so blonde!
And, I hear ya...we just flew from OR to NY and back. Not too bad considering, but I promise--this is the hardest age to fly with (well, in my opinion any time between about 12-18 months)...but, it gets so much better after that--I promise!=) We have to fly a LOT...and Alexa is a gem on the planes now!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.