Sunday, October 7, 2007

News from the Doctor!





I had my two month appointment this week and I am pretty sure that the needles they jabbed into my precious leg were not necessary!! Mom and dad assured me it was to keep me healthy, but I didn't realize health came at such a painful price. It took me pretty much the entire day to sleep it off. By the time nightime rolled around I was good to go. For some reason mom and dad thought that was naughty of me. But while at the doctore we found out that I am almost 13 pounds. I am officially 2 feet tall, I prefer to be measured in feet and not inches. The doctor told me I had a good size melon, which is being blamed on my mommy's side of the family. I don't think blame is the right word choice, I prefer accredited to her family. Overall I am a growing healthy boy who is in the 75th percentile for height, weight and head size. Talk about being proportional! Here are some bits of eye candy for you to enjoy (pictures)....

No comments: