Thursday, October 18, 2007

Getting Bigger Every Day!




It has finally started to cool off here in Indiana, I hope I have seen as cold as it will ever get! But since it has cooled down I am now wearing these things called pants. For as long as I can remember I only wore shirts that snapped around my diaper. I am glad to be wearing pants because so many people would pinch my thighs when they were exposed and comment on how chubby they were. I was starting to get a complex. Well enough about the weather, lets get down to the important stuff...me! The last couple of nights I have allowed mommy and daddy to sleep a little bit more. Not completely through the night and not without some fight, but I will admit I am doing longer stretches which seems to make mom and dad happy. I just love seeing them so much, why would I ever want to go a whole night without waking up to see them? I have also been told of an event coming up called Halloween. Apparently it is a time when people dress up, decorate pumpkins and collect candy. Mom said I can only participate in the first two activities...no candy yet (eventhough dad did put a pickle to my mouth, I couldn't unpucker my lips for what seemed like hours). Tonight I used my feet to paint a pumpkin, dad said a knife would be too dangerous for me. I have some pictures of that for you to see. I do need your help with something...I am having trouble deciding what to be for Halloween. I have two costumes that I want you to vote on...should I be a frog or a hotdog?? Let me know what you think...Well it is bedtime..Love you all...

1 comment:

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Hey Corbin,
You are dressed up in some pretty cute Halloween stuff already--you have grown a lot since I saw you. It's a tough choice to vote on your costume for the big event, maybe you will get more "junk food" with the hot dog suit, I'd kinda' like to see that. Keep up the good work with checking on Mom and Dad during the night.
Love you little guy,
gr-gr vonda