Thursday, September 23, 2010

Look Mom...I dressed myself!



These pictures show just the tiniest glimpse of Corbin's goofieness!! He surprises us everyday with a witty and hilarious comment that makes us know we are in for a ride with this one! A few recent comments from Corbin, "Daddy, your hair is touching your ears. You look like the guys from Monster's Nic (aka Monster's Inc.)!" "Mommy, is my baby sister going to go pee pee out of her bottom like you does?" A little boy in his class was crying for the entire morning. Corbin plugged his ears and told him, "Turn off your tears! And go over there if you are going to cry!" (Do you think he has been told that once or twice?) "Mommy, you are too big for the slide. Daddy, do you want to go down with me?" (I know, mommy has a big belly right now, but I still think I weigh less then daddy!!) "Look mommy. I found money. I will take one to Kroger and the other for Nicaragua (where our sponsor child is)." That one was very sweet! The list could go on and on...we are trying to put a hault to potty talk. It must be an inate thing in boys :) He keeps us laughing and we love him lots!!!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness he's such a grown-up little boy! How much longer ya got til you meet your perfect girl?

Dave, Ninny and Isla said...

I love the kid quotes. They are the best. Corbin sounds like he is hilarious. Just like his mom :) Hope you are feeling well. When are you due?

Anonymous said...

Corbin,
Neat outfit on this long awaited posting--you have a unique flair for clothes! You will be a huge help for Mommie trying to dress your expected baby sister. We really miss you since you were in CA visiting as well as a huge vacation. We have been fairly busy since you left taking care of your Aunt Cathi after her surgery (you know, she's the one who gave you all those "goofie toys.") You made a great hit with all of us here.