Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rick Frog


Corbin has finally accepted that the baby in mommy's belly is a girl and not a boy. For a while he would exclaim, "NO! She's a boy!" He is being very sweet about the whole thing and I know he will be a great big brother. He asks daily if the baby came out yet and makes plans for her to play with him. "She gonna frow rocks with me?" "My baby gonna sit next to me in the car?" He has even named the baby..."Rick Frog." A touch of sophistication and whimsy I will give him that, but we are not running out to get it embroidered on anything...yet!

3 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

So fun! I love the stories and thoughts Corbin has about his new little sister. Very cute. Great 3-D or 4-D or whatever they call them pictures too. It's amazing you can see your baby girl in those images already. :) Congrats again!

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Corbin,
I'm so excited that you will be here to visit me in less than a week. I know you have many fun stories to share since I last saw you. The most important being about your newly expected baby sister;;;of course, she won't be here in time to come to CA with you. Enjoy your airplane ride on your vacation.

MP said...

love the name :) congratulations on a little girl!!