Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm embarassed with how long since my last post...

I've moved to a big boy bed, which happens to be in the same room as the computer. Mommy used to post my updates while I was napping or asleep, but now she has limited access to the computer, so I am typing this while she thinks I am napping...shhh! I spent some time in Ohio with Grandma and Grandy while my mom and dad were on a mission trip to Nicaragua. To say that I had lots of fun is an understatement! Here are some pictures of my many adventures...




2 comments:

Sarah and Adam Hubert said...

About time little boy!!! We've been missing pics of you. You are getting so big! I'm glad you had fun at Grandma's house. Way to go big boy for sleeping in your big boy bed. Think "no rolling" thoughts! Miss you-
"Aunt" Sarah

Anonymous said...

Corbin,
You have been away from your blog update for so long I had almost decided you forgot us out here in cyberspace. Glad you are back, and what fun it looks like you have been having. You "really" caught a fish????? Not only a big boy in a big bed, but catching fish is really grown up stuff. You will have to come to CA to show me just how much you have grown in the last year!!!!!!! Does that sound like a day?