Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Remember me?

So, it has been embarrassing long since the last post. Our apologies to great grandparents and grandparents who have been asking!!!

Gigi sent a giant chocolate Turkey for Thanksgiving, don't tell mom but I preferred it to the turkey she made!


A note from Corbin's mommy: Corbin is talking up a storm! We frequently ask him if his jaw hurts because he is NEVER quiet. The other day we were driving in the car and after about 15 minutes of incessant talking Kurt and I decided we would count how long the next moment of silence would last..we got to about 4 seconds and as if grappling to find something to fill the silence Corbin blurts out "Hi...I'm Corbin!" He is getting excited for Jesus' birthday, but said that he gets to blow out the candles on his cake. I don't think Jesus will mind. He has started a new saying whenever asked to do something he doesn't want to do or doesn't want to admit doing...Corbin do you have to go potty? "No, not me, not Corbin!" I asked Corbin yesterday, "How old are you?" he responded "2" "How old is mommy?" "8" "How old is daddy?" "Old." Corbin keeps us busy and keeps us laughing!

1 comment:

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Corbin,
I thought you would never get back online---must be that Mommie and Daddy just take up your computer time completely. I have been hearing about a lot of your busy lifestyle---you have been in more states in two years than I have in 80---that's what I call a traveling boy, it all sounds like great fun. I'll be checking your blog to hear more about your exciting days ahead as you prepare for Christmas. Love you, GG