Thursday, June 18, 2009

Broken Leg


If you haven't heard the news yet, I broke my leg while my daddy and I were playing on the inflatable games in Ohio. You can feel bad for me if you want, but here's how I see it. 1) I got a sweet Dino cast, so that's really cool. 2) I got a new cast because my dino cast was hurting me, so now I get to color on my cast, really really cool. 3) I no longer have to put forth the effort to walk. Mommy and Daddy carry me everywhere,that's the coolest! This is just a little video of how I'm doing since the accident. Check out how I scoot to move!

2 comments:

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Corbin,
I'll bet that cast looks pretty jazzy with your beautiful art work all over it. When no one is around to carry you, I think you are pretty clever to scoot around on your newly acquired "man pants".
Hope you haven't gotten any more bee stings-"ouch".

ZFam said...

oh no! poor guy! but, he does move around okay...and his little side 'comments' are too cute!

I'm also lovin' how he looks like he's eating the bubbles and then suddenly the bubbles come out...from that angle, it's hard to tell how that happened! =)