Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A visit from GiGi

A few weeks ago my great grandma from California left her beautiful weather to come see little ol' me. It was so good to see her and I think I impressed her with how busy I kept mommy. Saying great grandma Vonda was a bit of a mouthful so she became my GiGi. I was asking about her today and yelled for her hoping she would come rescue me from my crib, no luck! It has been raining here for the last few weeks, so not a lot of exciting pictures to share, but thought I would show some of Gigi's visit and some shots of me doing one of my favorite things "wesling" (wrestle).




Notice my clenced teeth...I mean business!

2 comments:

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Corbin,
I have missed you so much since my visit--I find it hard to believe they left you in your crib crying out for help the minute I left town. If I had still been there, we could have found a way to get out of there and out of that gate to go have some real fun. You are right.......I was dully impressed with how busy you could keep Mommie!!! I know that was all for my benefit and normally you just play in the corner and read books, right????????????? See ya'!!! Love you little busy boy.

Sarah and Adam Hubert said...

Corbin is a good wrestler. Poor Uncle Todd got beat up, I'm sure. Graham will want to wrestle too once he can actually control his body. Big Boy vs. Big Boy! =) So cute. Gotta love boys!