Sunday, March 8, 2009

Back From Cancun!!!

I spent the last week in warm sunny Cancun, with my mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa, Uncle Kyle, Aunt Tara, Keaton and Chaney (by the way I can say all of their names!)...we had so much fun. It is hard to return to the rainy, chilly midwest. I spent most of my days playing in the water and running around with my cousins. I saw dolphins, sharks, and even touched a stingray! I LOVED the water, especially jumping off the side to daddy. Now if mommy or daddy were writing this blog I am sure they would talk about what a horrible flyer I was and how crummy I slept...so we won't let them type!! Thanks grandma and grandpa for taking us!

Touching a starfish...which apparently was a "no no."



If I look like I am ready to hit Chaney with the shovel, that's because I probably did right after the picture.




Fun at the beach, or how I say it "beats."



I swam so long, I became a prune!

4 comments:

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Boy, does it look like you had fun in Cancun. All that water and sun--good place for sunburn and you were well protected with your cute sun hats. And you even had your very own playmates with all your cousins--how good can it get! I'm sure you are sleeping a lot now in your own room trying to catch-up!!! (Mommie and Daddy probably think that to be a joke.)

The Liller Family said...

Corbin - you're so lucky to have spent some time in a WARM PLACE!!! The Liller boys (and mom) are definitely jealous! I'm sure you're sportin' a fine tan too. Glad you had a good time and love the pics!

Sarah and Adam Hubert said...

Ahh- cute sun hat and sun shirt! Makes me want to head down south!!!

Kendra said...

Soooo jealous! Looks like a great time. :)