Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick Or Treat

So last night was Halloween, but I have had several opportunities to wear my costume this week. On Tuesday I wore it to Kindermusik, Wednesday the stripmall near our house had trick or treating so while mommy and daddy were with their students nini and pawpa took me, Thursday I wore it to Clay Middle School for Student Venture and then Friday was the BIG day! I think mom has the tradition backwards because instead of going to the neighbors houses for candy I brought them treats! I still got a few things along the way...don't tell mom and dad!






3 comments:

ZFam said...

Wow! Those are Great pictures!!! Corbin was adorable! And, I see he likes those tootsie pops, too!=)

MP said...

you guys were busy! looks like he had alot of fun. He is adorable in his costume :)

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Corbin,
I have been waiting to check your blog telling of your Trick or Treating experience, sounds like you had far toooooo much fun (and a few treats slipped in as well). You looked so cute in that costume, glad you got a chance to show the world a cute kid.