Friday, April 11, 2008

Did you miss me?




I know I promised pictures of me in my Easter duds some time ago. But since then I have had bronchitis and the camera with the pictures is somewhere with Uncle Todd in Nicarauga. For the last two weeks I have had to have breathing treatments a couple of times a day as well as take medicince and steroids (which will explain my massive biceps. Mom is just thankful that I didn't experience any roid rage). Now some may tell you that I don't like the treatments, but you can judge for yourself in this picture.

I am pulling myself up on everything nowadays - chairs, tables, people! Mom and dad think I have no sense of consequences, because I lunge from one object to the next. Truth is, I just know they will always catch me. I have had three falls that have ended with blood loss. I thought we were going to have to call the Tooth Fairy early the other day, but as the swelling went down we found the tooth still in tact. I have also been trying some Big Boy foods every now and then. Chicken didn't go so well, ground meat and potatoes were a hit, but my favorite had to be the donut hole!! All food should be so great.

We have had a few days of nice weather. So I have been to the park and on stroller rides. Mom and dad put me in this green stuff called grass, which I was not a fan of. But overall I am a lover of the outdoors. Sadly rumor has it that tomorrow is going to bring snow. I know this is my first Spring and all, but after careful research I have learned that it is suppose to be getting warmer!

1 comment:

ZFam said...

Love the picture of the two guys in their matching green shirts!

And Corbin's laugh...so cute! Isn't that the best sound in the world now that you're parents?!