Sunday, August 5, 2007

My first weekend at home!





Sorry for not writing much lately, but I have had a busy weekend. Friday was my first doctors appointment and I passed with flying colors. They told me that everything looked healthy. I think the nurse was pretty impressed by me. Just between us, I think she digs me. It could have been that I peed on her table or that I had gained 6 ounces more than she had hoped!!




Yesterday some of mommy and daddy's Junior High students threw me a welcome to the world shower. There was cake, brownies, donuts...but for some reason I wasn't allowed to have any. We played some games and I got some really nice gifts. I really feel loved!




I have also had a couple slumber parties already. Grandma Stewart (Nini) spent the night with me on Thursday, but with all of the excitement I was too tired to stay up and play with her. Grandma and Grandpa Brodbeck came in last night. Grandma was ready to pull the late shift when I started to fuss, but I only woke up ONE time. I will be sure not to let that happen too much. I don't want mommy and daddy to miss me during the night.

1 comment:

Gr-Gr Vonda said...

Corbin,
What a way to go with a real party and playing games for your one week old birthday! Mommie and Daddy looked pretty proud to be showing you to all of us, what I really liked in the pictures was your "big boy" outfit....awesome little man!